LARGO, Fla. — The City of Largo is offering financial help to residents who have fallen behind on housing and utility bills because of COVID-19.
The Resident Assistance Program opens at 9 a.m. on Friday, June 5. It’s available as a second line of assistance after countywide programs.
According to a press release, residents must first determine if they pre-qualify for the Pinellas CARES Financial Assistance or Juvenile Welfare Board Family Services Initiative (FSI) programs by vising this website.
If you do not qualify for those programs or do but need additional help, you can proceed to the Largo program.
Be prepared to provide the following documentation for eligibility:
• Documented Loss of Income
• Proof of Residency and Household Size
• Current Income and Assets Documents
• Duplication of Benefits Prevention
• Housing Bills for Requested Assistance